Howick Small Animal Clinic
Locum: 2 Jan-31 Mar 2020
Howick Small Animal Veterinary Group, based in the beautiful, tranquil
KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, is seeking a suitably qualified, vibrant locum
• The successful nurse will be part of an experienced nursing team
serving the veterinarians within the 3division practice.
• The 4-nurse team, at present, alternate shifts and rosters to ensure
comprehensive service to the team of experienced veterinarians, in a
pleasant working environment.
• The practice is a vibrant, well-established, professionally run
organization with 25 employees; including veterinarians, veterinarian
nurses, assistants, receptionists and administrators.
At this stage, the locum is for a 3-month period, from January to March
Academic qualifications and benefits
• A completed Diploma in Veterinary Nursing is required.
• The successful candidate must be a registered member of the SAVC.
Salary as per SAVA Guidelines.
Applications to Paul Rencken email@example.com
Available from 1/2/2020